Terms of Service and use of this website
Web Site Terms and
conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. This site is governed
by the laws of the United kingdom and as such all legal disputes are to be filed in a court of law in that Country.
No other laws may apply.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Partipeeps's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Partipeeps's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Partipeeps at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Partipeeps's web site are provided "as is". Partipeeps makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Partipeeps does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Partipeeps or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Partipeeps's Internet site, even if Partipeeps or a Partipeeps authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Partipeeps's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Partipeeps does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Partipeeps may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Partipeeps does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Partipeeps has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Partipeeps of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Partipeeps's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of the United Kingdom of England and Wales without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of this Web Site.
9. Acceptance of liability and termination of accounts
- Partipeeps Limited cannot be held responsible for any user posted data, images or comments.
- Partipeeps Limited shall not be liable for any cases arising from these contents.
- Partipeeps Limited may delete any account at any time without prior reason or warning.
- In the event of account deletion/suspension the decison of Partipeeps Limited is final.
- You are only allowed 1 account per person and/or email. Any accounts in breach of this will be closed and any other accounts accessed aswell and the user and/or email address is banned
- We do not allow access via Fake IP's or Proxy Servers. If you believe there is a good reason for you to use a services like this then please contact us and we will consider the request.
- We do not allow on this site - rascism, bullying, abuse, spamming, pestering, stalking, links to adult/sex/porn/illegal websites, contact info in the chat rooms or forums, setting up new profiles to avoid or circumvent a ban.
- In the event of a suspension/deletion you can contact us for a review of the case by normal mail or email to admin @ partipeeps.com. Please send it from the email address of the account where possible and include the username in question and we will review and be in contact with you.
- In the event of account deletion/suspension where members have paid for services no full or part refund shall be offered.
- By clicking acceptance when joining you hereby agree to these terms and any future changes
- If you see a problem member/profile then please report it to us, either by email including the username and problem, or by selection the report option if one appears. This will be dealt with and we will not disclose to anyone that you reported this
- Any free period or special offer is for one user per year. Any additional account from the user, email address or IP address will not be entitled to the offer again within 1 year of deletion of any account or use of special or free offer
Partipeeps.com is owned and run by Partipeeps Limited from the 31st of March 2009. Partipeeps limited is a private limited company registered in England whose registered number is 06720007 and whose Registered office for serving of official and legal papers under the terms of the Companies act, and is also The operating office for general post & written enquiries is Partipeeps Ltd, C/O 57 Apsley Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR30 2HG. Contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org is the first method to use.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
All data stored will be used by internal staff only for marketing and research where we feel this is apporiate. This also includes instant messenger address for the purpose of brand awareness.
We are committed to improving the website and the safety and generaly enjoyment of our members and accordingly we reserve the right to periodically and as required inspect the data help on the site for breaches of rules and relevant laws.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.